a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween...


I am not trick or treating, I am not in a costume, I have no candy but I do have a broom.

I know this is Friday but I am cranky! I should be less so since I did break down (after three weeks suffering) and went to the doctor. Meds are gone, I am better but there is just that tad of laziness and don't cares hanging on. Sounds irritate me. I can hear the dog panting twenty feet away and tell her(poor thing!) to quit! The TV sounds bounce off the walls and vibrates my head.

Enough!! Having a pity party is not helping.

Tomorrow is a home football game for my grandson. Only one more game after that and we are through for the year. That's one blessing.

My husband is out tonight helping the police stalk the paint ballers who have been visiting the car dealerships in town. Blessing # Two.

It is trying to rain...Blessing Three.

I do not have to cook dinner. My sister brought me a big pot of homemade soup. Blessing Four.

My computer is working. Blessing Five.

You are listening to me gripe. Blessing Six.

Now that I know I have too many blessings to count, I will try and get my attitude turned around.

3 comments:

allhorsestuff said...

Hay...well, YOU are a blessing to me and more than that..soo many others to count!

TAG~...come play and get your mind off things...come on over and see!

Grammy said...

I am so glad you are starting to feel better. And enjoyed your blessings.
Big hug.
Enjoy the soup.

Carla said...

I had to do a little counting Thursday. The 'funk' seems to be catchy! I hope things are looking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...