a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Friday!




and am I glad. This has been a long week at work and after work too. It is Columbus Day Monday so I will have a holiday. I will just work more but at home this time.
The walnuts are piling up quickly. Should have a truck load by Monday to take to the buyer if I hold out.
My husband, grandson and I have all been sick with the latest thing going around... Sore throat, coughing, sneezing now blowing but with no fever. See, there is a blessing in this after all.
Pictured is my sister helping clean the farm a stick at a time. This is our arrowhead field. They have been dated at least 2000 years old.
Also pictured is one of our kittens finding a sunny warm spot in an old skillet.
The third picture features one spot cleared and replanted with lavender, thyme and flags or irises that had to be moved. I can just imagine when it is blooming time.

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Sorry to here every one has a cold. Ires should look wonderful. The kitty is a pretty one. Have a good holiday week end.

Gail said...

Thank you so much. I think everyone is on the mend. I am waiting til everyone feels better so I can fall apart.

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Think I'd like the Cats perch...I'll just watch ya'll work, ..k?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...