a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Last Rose



There was a nip in the air this morning and is supposed to be in the forty's tonight. I do not think I am ready for the cold.
Is is wonderful to be able to walk around and see end of season plants and imagine how beautiful they will be in the spring.
Now is time to mulch and plant bulbs and do lots of winterizing.
We have been extremely lucky this year receiving lots of rain with drought in many areas.
The dogs are acting more spry during the cooler weather. Pictured is Cutter a Rat Terrier. All nine of our dogs are differant and each have their talent and job to do.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Our ooooolllldddd basset has been very spry. I didn't put two and two together for a while, I just thought he was happy! Its this wonderful mild weather! Animals just make you smile don't they?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...