a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, October 11, 2008

We Can Always Eat Cattails!


Still doing laundry. My daughter, Maria, came for the pregame breakfast. It has been a tradition this year. Maria brings food and cooks breakfast for everyone the day of Andrew's football game. There went my dishes from last night! Maria may do breakfast but since she moved out, she does not do dishes. It's a good thing she cooks well or she might be in trouble.
I have the underwear washed so maybe I will be back in Den's good graces. Also the pants, shirts, towels, rugs, dishtowels and everything else that was in the floor. He did sorta kinda maybe apoligized this morning for his bear attitude. I sorta kinda maybe accepted it.
I begged out on the football game so the house is quite except for the sound of the washer. Solitude, we all need it now and then.
Beverly, my middle sister, (I'm the baby) is out burning brush. She can work circles around me. Checked on her, supplied her with a cool drink, threw a few sticks and desserted her.
My oldest sister, Marcy, is the one who supplies me with the pictures I post. If I ever find time to take some, I will let you know they are mine.
Tried to pick up some walnuts this morning but did not work with my cold, makes me dizzy to stand on my head.
Everyone will be back soon from the game. I have thought about cooking but since I am not hungry, I'm not cooking. Maybe we can eat cattails.

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Mmmm! A CatTail salad maybe?

Very chewy, eh?

I love my my hubby takes our kids out of the house. I love the silence, too.
They say that we will miss the noise once our kids grow up, and I may...just a little.

But I bet just when I start to miss the noise, then I'll be blessed with grandkids! haha

Enjoy the silence.

And I can't wait to see some new pics.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really like yours and intend to come back soon :)

~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...