a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Sunday, January 18, 2009

An Award, Sunshine, Higher Temps...Life Is Good!



What an honor from Melanie. Thank you! You have made my day. In times past, I received some wonderful awards. They were lost in the Netherlands of Blogdom when I had the problems with my site.

I would like to compile home addresses, if I may, for my personal use. I see some things and think, wouldn't Lisa love that, or Sharon, or Sara, or... I think, ah, today someone needs chocolate. You have my email. If you wouldn't mind being tortured by me occasionally, please send me your address.

I have had an adventure today. The thought came to me, Down Under...Australia, right? No, not me to think normally. I have had fun with the camera today. I shall document the birth of my "Down Under". Hope you enjoy it, because I certainly did.

Down Under the Rock Bridge

Down under the culvert, we laid by the garden.

Down under the water, not really, but work with me here!

And my personal favorite, Down Under the fence.

Now you know about my Down Under. Today I found a different perspective At The Farm. Sometimes the prettiest views are Down Under where no one looks.

7 comments:

Tina said...

A great theme...cool idea. Love the reflective pic of you in the water!! Sunshine is such an uplifting presence...know how you feel, gives me all kinds of energy! Good to see you happy and out and about!

Christy said...

Do you still have my address from the pay it forward thing?

Jeannelle said...

I like your "down under" theme. Very clever and fun. Congrats on your award, and I will soon be putting up a post and there is something in it for you.

allhorsestuff said...

Liking the Down under views ...I saw some awesome Moss today and thought of you!!! Isn't that funny...will ride by it agian tomorrow and this time- get off- the horse and snap it for the posterity of cool mosses in photo's!
KK

DesertHen said...

Great post. Love your "down under" shots...=)

Congrats on your Award.....

Carla said...

How creative! Love your reflection in the water:)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh Gail! You outdid youself in this post! What stunning, simple, but complex perspectives down-under.
I hope you don't if I try this myself one day when I can get up and down without a crane? I;ll be sure to link back to you, if any of my photos are blog-worthy. :D

These are just stunning photos. The fence one is my favorite, followed by the under the rock bridge. Wow!

And I think you could have made the under the water pic work, if you had drenched your hair in hair gel and worked it into a flowing formation..think water flowing through hair thing.

Go try it again...but with the hair gel. lol!
I dare ya!


:D
~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...