a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sky Watch Friday...

I have lost a day. I do that quite often, not lose a day, but lose something. I go into a room and forget what I came to find. Have to go back, seems like I can always remember WHERE I thought of it, just not what I thought about. Oh, well, too many irons in the fire!

Today presented no photo opportunities for me. I drove safely to work, no running off the road to take a picture. The skies were so gray and it was so cold, my camera finger did not even want to come out. The stoves are going full blast this evening, as they will through the night into tomorrow. Supposed to be even colder tonight.

The freeze proof faucet was frozen along with the hose so the horses had to go to the pond to drink. I am not being neglectful. They doing their grazing pattern and water is at both ends. Today only on one end. The cattle also have access to running water in the creek. Thank God, for live water!


Just a shot that caught my eye yesterday.
*
Don't forget your limerick! Two days to go.

8 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Are you in a part of Arkansas that we don't know about that makes today Friday the 16th? I don't think you lost a day girl...I think you are skipping ahead :D

Gail said...

Don't want to skip so far ahead, I miss the weekend!

Adventure girl said...

I love your squirrel n your sidebar;) Your skywatch is gorgeous! I haven't done one in a while. I need to. I don't know what's wrong with me???????

Gigi Ann said...

Lovely Sky Watch Friday photo. and right on the day before Friday. Oh! well, in a few hours it will be Friday, January 16, 2009. hee, hee.

Rottlady of the Ozarks said...

A great Sky watch photo! It's just too dang cold out there isn't it? Hopefully it'll warm this weekend like they say and things will thaw out for you.

Grammy said...

Great sky photo. Burr its cold here too.

Mary said...

such a pretty sky!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Mmmm....A lovely patch of blue peeking from between the creeping clouds, Gail.

Great shot!

~Lisa~aka~Rapunzle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...