a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, February 7, 2009

3 AM

Why am I awake at 3AM? It seems to be happening more often than not. I know this is called the "Dead Time" but I have not been approached by spirits of any form.

What can this mean? Could it be I am just addicted to blogging? That I cannot sleep because I am full of anticipation for what may be posted in my ever widening world of blog?

My wonderful saviours of all things with power. All the poles had to be replaced. I can't even imagine the work ahead of them.

And here they go!

2 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

For some reason I have been having the same problem, I can't go to sleep until around 4 o'clock in the morning, and then wake up around 6 or 7 o'clock. It is very trying!

Have a great week-end!

Grammy said...

I am finally sleeping at night. other than last night I went to sleep 3-4 am and woke at 5-9 am. So I think I will go to sleep soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...