a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday...

My husband gave another meaning to Fry day! When I arrived home from work, I had FRIED pork steaks, baked potatoes and gravy too! Too delicious and so not good for you.

Beginning to see dots of green in the landscape. Could it be spring peaking out? Bring it on!

Marcy and Bev have been planting onions in every bare spot they can find. Marcy said we didn't have enough last year.

I shall do my homework 'cuz Bev will be here tomorrow ready to make miracles happen.

Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

Jeannelle said...

Oh, that's wonderful to hear that you're seeing green peeking through. And, planting a garden already....Wow!

Grammy said...

Yummy ! that sounds good to me. So is it time to put out onion sets or is it seed she is planting? I can hardly wait.

Wendy said...

Ummm - sounds good to me too! Glad spring is coming your way.

Tiffany said...

Please Ma'am, may I have some?! LOL

DesertHen said...

Send some of that green my way...it is still very cold here and brown is the color of the day!! Your dinner sounded yummy....=) We had pork chops on Friday too.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

You lucky dawg! You got green. Just in time for S. Patty's Day, too :D

Pretty soon you all will be up to your crying eyes in onions! Woot!

~Lisa

Carla said...

I bought one bunch of onions, before the garden was ready, and was amazed at how many were in that bunch! Can't have too many onions-especially the sweet ones! WooHoo to your husband! That meal sounds pretty good right now...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...