a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Skipped A Day!!

Now you are saying, oh, no, she will bombarde us with two or three posts to make it up. I am goning to surprise you and NOT do that.

Monday, being a Monday, kinda sucked the life outta me. Then there was Terrible Tuesday which dined on whatever was left, so...no post.

Although Bev did not give me homework this weekend, I have been trying to keep this rock rollin'. I moved out a big craft table I had made and placed it on the dreaming porch. I brought in my Grandpa's old table he had made for my "art" table.

I have also been sorting papers for taxes (dirty word!) and trying to get my desk area organized, paper wise. Piles of tax use, piles of no use, and piles of future use paper are cluttered in my desk area. I have yet to finish.

May Wednesday be a wonderful, beautiful day to inspire me to achieve great things and seize the day.

4 comments:

Rudee said...

Perhaps you should give Tom Daschle a call. He may have some good tax tips to make next year easier. Have a good day today.

Jeannelle said...

Oh, yes....ugh.....tax time is no fun. But, nice to hear you have a designated "art" table now. Enjoy that. Hope the rest of your week will go better.

Gigi Ann said...

Yuk! Paper work is the worst. As sure as you toss out something in five minutes you will need it. I'm not even going there. Have a Wonderful Wednesday.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Hmmmm, me thinks you've already been acheiving great things. You sure have been busy, my friend.

ust noticed your Hugh Laurie picture on the sidebar. I love that man and adore House MD. Are you a fan, too?

~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...