a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Have Been Threatened!

Two funny stories about hubby in one day! He said you better not put those on line. I said world wide web, my darlin', you better not! Well, here they are...


This is an old pond that was called the hog pond and now the frog pond. My Dad had hogs here years ago. Den decided he would drain it, clear it out and repair it.

Kubotas do not walk on mud, they slide. The Kubota King is trying to decide how this tree got between his front and back wheels.

A man with a solution! I like that.

5 comments:

Grammy said...

Aw poor hubby. Mud is kid fun. But now when you are stuck. lol.

Rudee said...

Can you send him here to help bulldoze my house? I've had it with packing.

Carla said...

Now that is being prepared!

Jeannelle said...

Give a guy a machine or tool and he will find a solution to anything. That's how it is around here, anyway.

Judy said...

AAhh...pull out the chainsaw...that'll do it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...