a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Friend Sarah


Sarah is running a marathon today. She lives in United Kingdom.


I have met her through blogging and have been very inspired by her life and actions.


Just thought you might want to pop by and give this great gal a few words of encouragement.
I am honored to have met her and am as proud of her accomplishments as if they were my own.
Remember, Sarah, it does not matter where you place. What matters is that you run!!

5 comments:

Rudee said...

I couldn't run a marathon if the bogie man was chasing me. Good for her!

Unknown said...

Aaaah!! Gail! You are lovely and I sooo appreciate your kind thoughts, but I am not running a marathon today... I did it last April. Today I ran 5k, that's about 3 miles!!! Thank you though for making me look like a hero....:)Sarah xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting Sarah's run today. I'm with Rudee--these hips don't run anymore, so many cheers to those able to go for it.
Wanted to also thank you for your visits to my site and your very kind comments. You've got a peaceful spot to come back to and I will:>)

The W.O.W. factor! said...

I give a lot of credit to those who can do these marathons...our son does them too, but I'm lucky to walk all the way out to my mailbox...in the winter! Summer~ I can atleast walk more..but not a marathon!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awwwww, what a sweetie you are Gail!

Rock it, Sarah!

~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...