a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Taxes!


I am not normally a procrastinator but the taxes have me doing just that this year.

I have shuffled piles from one end of the desk to another. I have like kind in sliding piles and written a few things down to total.


A normal year taxes are done on January 1st since that is a holiday. Not this year! Now it is mid March and I have only just begun.


Are tissues deductible if I cry over the taxes?

6 comments:

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

I liked the last line of the tissue expenses :)

The Upper Class Crow
Birdhouses, Birdfeeders, Birdbath

Jeannelle said...

That tax comic is cute. Something everyone can relate to.

Rudee said...

Each time I visit this site and see your House quote, I smile. The shine on my neediness, indeed. I love it.

Unknown said...

Aren't taxes and all things related just ghastly??Good luck to you. S xx

DesertHen said...

Love the cartoon. I'm just starting on our taxes too.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Sure. Go buy several boxes...

Here's wishing you don't end up needing them.

We got our taxes down 2 weeks ago. whew. I'm glad that's over.

Now we owe our property taxes. Almost $2,000 a year.
We don't have a mortgage anymore, but with the property taxes it sometimes feels like it. gah.

~Lisa

~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...