a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, March 14, 2009

This N That

Bev and I keep on simplifying the house, not by eliminating any thing but by moving things. My house seems to have more room every time Bev moves something. It's wonderful!
The fireplace mantel has a center rock that is an old grinding wheel. The picture is crooked not the mantel.
My new saddle and tack spot, not fancy but it works. I used a two by four and screwed door knobs on it.

Granny Pruett's organ is now alot less covered than it was.



Showing off a ginger jar Bev gave me one year.


My corner is simple, also my lamp shade and curtain are crooked.
Blame the photographer...me.

6 comments:

Rottlady of the Ozarks said...

Things are looking just so lovely there Gail!

I hope you have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Bev is a genius... would she like to come over to my house when she's done with yours?? S

Rudee said...

That fireplace looks amazing. How old is the house?

SkippyMom said...

I have dibs on y'all after Sarah! I need help and your home looks so wonderful. Pleeeeease?

Treasia Stepp said...

I absolutely love that table in the last picture. The one with your lamp sitting on it. I adore antiques.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Looking good around there, Gail.

Did you create that art above the organ. I think you showed it before. I love the colors and folk art style. So pretty and fun! :)

~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...