a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Poolside

There were more guests than I anticipated. Mr Green was enjoying the outside air in the garden.

The hot tub to pool was a pleasant trip and almost a shock. I would say the pool was around seventy degrees and the hot tub was almost boiling.

Beverly peacefully moved from hot tub to pool and back and relaxed.


Toni made friends quickly and soon Andrew and another boy were wrestling and swimming with Toni.

Andrew, Toni and Hunter


Hunter and Andrew




But the splashing and dunking and throwing continued until time for the pool to close.

6 comments:

Rudee said...

I like Mr. Green. He would not bother me in the least. Other things that slither make me stop in my tracks, but not the likes of Mr. Green.

Gigi Ann said...

I think Mr. Green is cute too. What a fun time in the pool. Oh! to be young again.

Unknown said...

Looks like a good time was had by all!
Now tell me, is Mr Green a lizard or a chameleon - or something else?

Grammy said...

Mr G is adorable with his little sticky fingers. I so want to be in a hot tub again. I miss hot springs already. You are makeing me want to go on vacation again. LOL

Irene said...

You´ve always got to have a hotel with a pool. A plain parking lot won´t do. You can see how much fun Andrew had. That alone makes it worth it.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Ahhhh, what a life!
I adore lizards! He's a cutie!

~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...