a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Resurrection Is Around Us

I cry for the world, for all the disasters, all the trying times. We have been promised resurrection...where was it?

I walked and saw it every where.
From the dead things, life will come.

And His promise is fulfilled all around me.
The picture has changed from what we remember but the destruction also brings life.
The waters flow clearly and feed the valley and my soul.
And the earth nourishes us with its bounty.
With Seymour at my side, I see God's recovery plan. I open my heart and God's heals it.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

My thoughts exactly. Lovely photos.
Here in the city, we saw a branch torn off of its tree during one of the wind storms we've had. It's laying on the ground, close to the trunk, green buds and white tiny blooms popping out of it.

Tiffany said...

Thank you for this post. I've been struggling with some faith issues lately and this really reminds me of certain things.

Treasia Stepp said...

Well said Gail. Beautiful.

Irene said...

It's amazing isn't it, all that new life between all those broken things? That's nature for you, she's a tough cookie.

Seymour looks just like my dog, they could be great pals if they were to meet ever. I don't think Jesker likes flying, though.

SkippyMom said...

Just lovely.

Hope you have a blessed Easter :D
Hugs!

Rudee said...

One need only look with an open mind to see His glory all around us. Your photos are beautiful and so are your words. Thank you Gail.

allhorsestuff said...

I am in agreeance! Amen and thanks for the beauty!
Kac

DesertHen said...

What a wonderful post and lovely photos. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unknown said...

Oh wow - isn't that just all so gorgeous!

Carla said...

Amen! and Amen:)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Everything looks so alive and fresh and new at your place.
Enjoy!

Happy Belated Easter, my lovely friend!

~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...