a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Am Through!

I am declaring this project finished too...except for moving the wood cookies. Then I will be finished! I have potted my last water lily, I have potted my last bog plant, placed my last rock...until I find another one I like.
The lilies are a little shocky looking but they shall recover nicely soon.

I found an old commode tank and thought what a lovely table! I must find the perfect top. I shall remove the wood cookies and as the bog bean grows out of the tank, I believe it will be the final touch. The bucket is my trash can.

I have a resident that seems quite happy with his new pad! Also added small perch today to make it a natural garden.
Now to be able to sit down and enjoy the result!

7 comments:

Irene said...

I love it, Gail, You are so imaginative. You did a wonderful job. It looks like a magical place now. Maybe you should design places for The Magical Kingdom. I like the toilet tank, that's a brilliant touch and I would leave the wood cookies, they are great.

C-ingspots said...

Gail, I love it!! It's a perfect place to sit a spell and relax. You are quite creative, maybe you've found your new calling...
gorgeous!!

Nola said...

Your pond is fantastic! I wish I had room (and money) for something that size!

Rudee said...

I can't believe how beautiful it looks. You did a fabulous job.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

That last photo is beautiful! His PAD....indeed!

And what a gorgeous pond you've built. I'm very impressed!

You deserve to spend many hours wiling away beside it. Bring down a few pillows and a cold drink and you're all set!

~Lisa

word verification: choww

And maybe some choww to eat, too. hehe!

Pyzahn said...

Don't kid yourself, Gail, you are NEVER done. There's always one more plant to fall in love with.

Your pond is fabulous. The shot of the frog is too, too cool.

DesertHen said...

What a wonderful little "thinking" spot! Great job! I just love that photo of the little frog...he looks rather happy! =) Enjoy your spot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...