a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Monday, August 31, 2009

The Ones I Shouldn't Show

I see all these beautiful pictures and I think about the ones I have missed, maybe a second too late or a tad too early or some one moves. These are what I shall show tonight, knowing that some of you are deleting too makes me feel a little better.
A Red Headed Wood Pecker that we just could not get close enough to get a good shot.
A headless rooster, I really fowled this one up!
A missed ride
a totally bad photo opportunity.
and the full moon.
We have to do some bad to know what is good.

9 comments:

Tonia said...

Great post!! i have many many of these!! Thats why i love my digital camera!!! You dont waste film on them!! But I like the headless rooster pic. Its funny!

Pyzahn said...

Ooo, when I saw the caption "headless" I thought it was something you killed and I was prepared to be grossed out. Whew. Glad to know it was just a bad camera angle.

mrscravitz said...

I have missed so many good shots! That "Kodak" moment slips away. I love the full moon picture though! That is awesome!

SkippyMom said...

You fowled that one up? AHAHAHAHAA! LOL oh, [wiping tears] girlie that is FUNNNNNNY.

I love all the pics - and your humor. Jeesh.

The moon one is gorgeous.

Rudee said...

Well I like them. I have tons of misses in terms of photo-ops. In fact, I believe most of mine are misses with the occasional great shot hidden within.

Rural Rambler said...

Love this entry Gail! Fun, hope you make it a regular or at least a frequent happening.

Pyatshaw said...

I have a mass of such photos--why did I take that? or OOOps--missed it... or usually "It" moved! We should have a competition!

Carla said...

Ok, that moon is almost too cool!! Don't you love digital??

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

So true. I take THOUSANDS of photos. And most of them get deleted. :)

~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...