a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, August 8, 2009

This Reminds Me Of A Poem

Click to enlarge
I read it many years ago in a magazine with a black and white photo. I loved the poem no much, I remembered and Marcy's picture fits the poem. The author was unknown then and still is. Thank you, unknown author for sharing this poem.
I grew the rose
And so could you
The spiderweb was something
I could never do.


Created in night
Bejeweled with dew
The spider had the art
No gardener knew.

4 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Lovely!

allhorsestuff said...

Oh, that is very nice indeed.

Was it you tht lost your "Followers"...I just logged on to see that my gadet/widget thingie is missing from its space today! HUH! I had jsut met someone new yesterday too...cause they signed up, and I noticed.
There is some internet thief or computor black hole occuring!
Kac

Irene said...

I didn't know you had such a soft spot inside of you, Gail.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Aww, so pretty :)

~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...