a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Still Undefeated!!!

Fourteen to six, our favor
I still get scared.

But I do get excited when the whole team is pushing 'em back

Eighty-one is Andrew
It has been a wonderful season for the sixth graders. 4-0 is something to be very proud of and they are playing some good teams. When they get into high school after playing together all these years, we are hoping they will be unstoppable.

I do recognize that it is just a game but I sure do get excited.

3 comments:

Irene said...

I bet it is exciting. I used to love my son's football games. I liked it better than little league. Screaming on the sidelines. Wow, what a thrill.

Grammy said...

Congratulations. It is so much fun to see the kids play. And exciting. I an glad you are having so much fun.

LilliStJohn said...

Yah, I would say that Andrew has much support, both in guitar playing and football. I love going to the kids games and is is just way too much fun.....and of course worry, but the fun out weighs the worry, cause yah kinda get caught up in the game. Loved the Honeysuckle pulling in your main post and beautiful job at finish. I would have felt my age, having done what you finished at the end of your day Gail. I kinda got to this post for it was right under your main post and I had to go see Andrew play. You tell Andrew he can send me a video of him playing and I will most definitely answer back. If he has a lotta you in him, he will do well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...