a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Foggy Sunrise

The ground is colder than the air, which makes the conditions perfect for fog on a sunny morning.

This post is different.  I  thought there may be many questions you have to ask about my life or the farm or anything.

This week I shall take a question from you, my loyal readers and friends, and write a post on each question, featuring your web site along with my answer.

Sound like fun?  You never know which direction I will go, so be fair warned and bury me with questions.  I shall be honest, hopefully funny and entertaining.

6 comments:

Rudee said...

OK, I'll go first. How in the world do you juggle both a farm and your outside job? I imagine it's quite hard to find balance.

Lori E said...

What is the worst thing you have stepped in at the farm? or at work?

No, no, I am just kidding. I don't want to know that. My question is:
Knowing that you have a crazy practical joke kind of personality have you ever had a joke backfire on you?

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I' like to hear the story of how you and your Hubby got together.

Have a super Saturday, Gail!!!
God bless.....

Irene said...

What's your all time favorite meal, including dessert?

Unknown said...

Your photos are stunning, Gail.
Okay, so here's a question for you. If you had to give up life on the farm, what would you rather do - and if you would refuse to give up life on the farm, what would be your reasons?

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

If you were given a million dollars tomorrow. What would you do and how would you spend it?


~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...