a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Night Football!!!

 Tonight with the sun in our faces, we tried to see the plays.  Andrew and Kyle went up for the toss up or what ever you call it.
 Andrew is Number 71.  Every one played a great game.  Great blocking, great defense, great scoring, interceptions...we won.

The game was not played by Andrew alone.
They have a great team.
Andrew made two touch downs and two-point conversions,
and some tackles that brought the crowd to their feet.
I have a terrible fault...
I only saw Andrew!

8 comments:

Irene said...

Heck, I only saw my kids when they played sports. I sure didn't care about what the other kids did. As long as mine did well, I was happy. Oh, how very selfish of me.

carolina nana said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! THAT'S THE SAME FAULT EVERY FOOTBALL PLAYERS MOM HAS!!! I REMEMBER THOSE DAYS WHEN MY SON PLAYED AND I HAVE TO ADMIT I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THEM AGAIN WHEN G-SON PLAYS.
HAVE A BLESSED TOMORROW

tberry29 said...

Congrats on the win...Your getting some good pics. What kinda camera do you use? Do you have a zoom lens? Just curious b/c I am having a difficult time tryng to get some good clear shots at FB games...I have a canon rebel xs......I really need a zoom lens though.

allhorsestuff said...

Go 71! He's a star...
good job Andrew and team!
It was like I was there...neat photos!
K K

Country Gal said...

Great photos ! Way to go team ! Andrew did a fine job !

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Of course ya did, that's what good grandmothers do!!!

Have a great day Hon!!! :o)

Pat said...

With a record like that, I bet there were a LOT of eyes on Andrew! Sounds like he was the MVP! Congrats on the win!

Rural Rambler said...

Congratulations on the win! Well of course you just saw Andrew, you are his proud Grandma, sounds right to me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...