a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday...

and I'm feeling the need for a small break.  I have posts ready at Familiar Spirit so please visit and hopefully enjoy these single photo posts.
I have nothing planned but could go fishing.  I may capture some dust bunnies or I may do nothing at all.  I may even take a clue from Lil and simply enjoy the things around me for a few days.

I have over ten thousand words in a possible yet inprobable book.

Den goes to the doctor today to see when he gets his heart jump starter.

Please feel free to explore some old posts, back when I was funny.

I won't be gone long because I am hopelessly addicted to blogging.

12 comments:

Sandy Livesay said...

Gail, I think were all addicted to blogging but sometimes, you just need and deserve a nice break. Please send regards to your husband, and I hope all is well with the doctors visit. Have a great day and relax a little, okay?

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail,
Stopping by to wish you a great weekend, I am still not back online properly, but will get my new modem on Monday :) Sitting at work...am bored...just wanna get out of here and go home to do some drawing.
hugs
Eva

Jules said...

We all need breaks Gail, I should know. Life hit me and I'm still trying to get back. Sends hearts and :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

LilliStJohn said...

Hi There Gail
Just want to say have a good weekend and hope you won't be gone too long. Wish your husband best of luck with the Doctor's visit and hope everything works out well.
I think we all need a break now and then, but don't leave us too long - its just a great pleasure to read your posts, poems, life round and about you and view your beautiful and cute photos.
Cheerio for now
Lilly

ellen abbott said...

Oh, I've definitely spent less time in blogland these past few weeks. Posting less, reading less. seems like I don't have anything new to say.

TexWisGirl said...

well, just kick back for a while. lil has a wonderful attitude. :)

D. Jean Quarles said...

Taking a day is a great idea. So is continuing to work on your book. :)

LindaG said...

*hugs*
Good luck, God bless.
If you go fishing, catch and eat some for me. I love to fish.

Lynne said...

Have a good one . . . Be well my friend!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Have a good break, I hope your hubby gets his appointment soon for the pacemaker:)

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

EXCUSE ME! You have tne thousand words in a BOOK!! Period!! Sheesh Gail!!!

Irene said...

I hope you go fishing and catch some large of whatever you catch in that pond of yours. Have hubby fry them up for you. Take it easy, you deserve it. xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...