a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Egg On My Face...

I have been conversing with a wonderful person, Sandy at Oklahoma Transient, for quite some time.  Felt a connection and THOUGHT I was following her.  Well, stupid me, was not!!!  We have these wonderful conversations by email.  Sandy is always ready with that word of encouragement just when it's needed.  Always.

Imagine the embarrassment when I discover, after she had awarded the two wonderful awards above that I was not even on her followers widget.  It's way down on the right, just keep going you will find it.  One interesting sweet lady is at this address. 

Drop in and tell her the nut At The Farm sent you.

The rules are (and I am a breaker of rules) to list seven random things about yourself and pass it on.
Sooooo, here's my seven.

1.  I sometimes wish I had joined the military.  I think I would have made a good officer...so does my family.

2.  I love ice cream with chocolate and peanut butter.

3.  I adore rainy days.

4.  I think one can never have too many dogs...as long as you can care for them properly.

5.  I was a tomboy as a child and have never completely grown out of that.

6.  I have been "in love" once and still am.

7.  I wish I had the body I had thirty years ago with the brain I have now.  Nothing could stop me!

I pass these awards to all the wonderful readers and friends out there in blogland.

10 comments:

LindaG said...

You'd have made a better NCO. Everyone (in the military) knows it's the NCO's who get things done. ;o)

Amen to number 7!

Have a great day, Gail!

Sandy Livesay said...

Gail,

You would have never missed out, lol.....because I wouldn't let you!!!!!

Sandy

Lynne said...

Ove reading about YOU. Congratulations!

MadSnapper said...

i had the same thing happen to me, i disapeared off someone widget and did not know it.
no to military for me, i can not and will not be told what to do, i am a control person and if someone tells me not to do or to do something i immediately don't want to.
love ice cream but with nothing on it. despise rainy days, agree on the dogs, prayed to change into a boy until i was 12 and realized it was not going to happen.
and number 7 I am totally with you.

Unknown said...

Mmmm, chocolate peanut butter ice cream is my all time favorite!

Country Gal said...

Congrats ya nut hehe ! Its alot to do with blogger as well it seems to have a mind of its own ! Have a great day !

TexWisGirl said...

congrats, gail! #7 is right on. :)

Susan Anderson said...

Loved reading these 7 things about you. Can't say too many of them surprised me!

I particularly related to number 7!

=)

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Congrats on the award! I wish I knew then what I know now too- high school would have been a breeze with a whole different attitude!

LilliStJohn said...

I could picture you in the military and if that had happened, you probably would have been a great leader in your country today. Love tomboy/girls - we know and have the best of two worlds. Congrats on your award. I give you a "High" seven :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...