a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Monday, November 10, 2014

The Best Soap EVER!

Sprout 'n' Wings Farm is  a fantastic blog to visit.  You'll find lots of ideas for creating and handy farm tips along with some great tales.

And that is how I find  Sisters Five that make all kinds of to-die-for natural products.

I am a fan.  By gifting a few things I've purchased from the Sisters I've spoiled many members of my family.  I love their Oatmeal soap (unscented) which is very handy in Poison Oak country.  I get squeaky clean, it doesn't dry your skin and you have a choice of many scents.

I'm asked by family members, Do you have any of that good soap?  So I have a stash and every one helps themselves.

Ran out of Five Sisters soap.  Ordered and it took a very few days to receive my order (shipping is super speedy).  It's going fast.

If you're seeking some nice natural stocking stuffers they have lotions, soaps, body butter and lip balms.

What's makes it so special?  Goat's milk and a touch of love I think. Drop by and visit Michaele.

I received nothing for this post.  Already had the great soap and a friendship.  What more could a body want or need?

11 comments:

LilliStJohn said...

I have a friend that makes home made soaps and I purchase mine from her. I do use the oatmeal soap and also order goats milk soap. You're right about squeaky clean when yur done, eh.
Our weather has turned back to sunny and most of the snow is gone, so its back to raking the rest of the leaves and placing them out front for town boys to pick up this week. We will finish today. Hello to M lol

MadSnapper said...

I just looked at her site yesterday thinking of ordering for my sister in law, but i don't have a paypal account.it all looks fantastic

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'd say something about being soaped by a goat, but that probably sounds inappropriate...

Sandy Livesay said...

Gail,

I love Michaele's products, I order her lotions constantly. Thank you for introducing me to her products.

Linda Kay said...

There are a number of vendors who have goat milk soaps available here in Texas. And they are lovely to use. Thanks for the tip.

Sketching with Dogs said...

I will have to take a look at their shop, I love natural products.
Love the new red background, is that specially for the holidays?
Lynne x

LindaG said...

Thanks for the recommendations, Gail!

Michaele said...

Well bless your heart Gail : ) Thanks for all the nice things you have to say. I do enjoy making the products, especially the soap. I wish I could give it all away because I think everyone would love it. Maybe after I win the lottery I can : )

Anonymous said...

I need to check this out. I am a big fan of oatmeal soaps and lotions. Great recommendation. Thanks!

Lynne said...

Liking al these homemade soaps popping up all over on blogs I visit. I will have to try some of these soaps too.
Thanks Gail!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Thank you Gail....always love hearing about products that are good. blessings, marlene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...