a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Eclectic

is the best word ever.  I now have a style!  I like the odd things and now instead of someone saying, "Her style is a little crazy.  Bless her heart",  I can be eclectic and all is forgiven.
Here is a barbed wire wreath with a tree knot.
A barbed wire "nest" with rusty pliers "birds"
My bone tree
with bird feeder.
Perfect for the upcoming holiday.
A experimental solution
for a trash bag in your car.
The grocery bags fit perfectly inside, 
and are fastened on each side over buttons.
The white part is elastic and the entire bag is washable.
.
I will fine tune my idea with color coordination
and different shapes..
Not bad for the first prototype.
This may be adjusted for a glove box trash container.
Scary?

Happy Halloween!

14 comments:

MadSnapper said...

creative is the word for what you are and eclectic is your style... you have it down pat... i love that barb wire nest. great idea on the trash bag. i use a big cup sitting in the drink holder in the back of the console. the only thing that goes in it is gum wrappers since we never go far enough to eat or drink in the car.

Gorges Smythe said...

Eclectic just means that you don't feel the need to imitate others. Atta girl!

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, I like your eclectic style. The wreath looks like a peace sign to me, love it! And I love the barbed wire nest too. The bag is a great idea, it would keep stuff from rolling around. Happy Halloween, have a great weekend!

Lynne said...

Well we all know you own yourself.
The real deal . . .
Authentic . . .
Say it like it is . . .
No sugar coating . . .
Eclectic in style . . . for sure . . .
Is your style mine . . . not at all . . .
Do I get ideas from you and run with them . . .
If I hung bones on my tree you would call me crazy . . .
The ideas I get from you have to do with
heart, truth, kindness, friend, honest, love . . .
You . . .
You are crazy woman!
I do like the Peace Wreath . . .

Anonymous said...

I think I would call your style 'farm chic'. Great idea with the bag.

The Furry Gnome said...

Yes, 'eclectic' suits you very well. Don't think i've seen your bone tree before"

Martha said...

Yes, you certainly are eclectic! And that is a compliment :)

TexWisGirl said...

eclectic, bordering on eccentric. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The last one is very clever.
Enjoy your style - it's you!
And do you know what 'bless your heart' means around here?

Far Side of Fifty said...

What ever makes you smile is all good:)

Maggie May said...

I love eclectic!
I have various assortments of different things.
Like your ideas.
Maggie x

Lowcarb team member said...

I love your style Gail eclectic or not!
Creativity and good ideas!

... and your bone tree is great too!

Have a lovely weekend and a Happy start for November tomorrow.

All the best Jan

Josie Two Shoes said...

I saw your wonderful eclectic tastes first hand and I absolutely love it... charming! I think you have a real gift for taking the things that nature and the past provides and repurposing them for things of beauty and interest. I love your auto trash bag too! You have such a creative mind, you need to come up with a million dollar idea, I bet you could!

Ida said...

Eceltic and fun. Great trash bag idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...